2008年8月11日月曜日

Sunday

Yesterday, I went to Taronga zoo with my friends.
We had to cross the sea by ferry to go there.
When we are in the ferry, we saw the skywriting!!
The airplane wrote "Sorry Ranga...."
I think that someone quarreled with his girlfriend.

In the zoo, we could watch so many kinds of animals.
I watched wombats and dingos for the first time.
Unexpectedly, it was cute. Dingos looked like Shiba dogs.
But kangaroos became lazy. It were so unmotivated.
And Koalas were sleeping all the time.
Besides, we couldn't touch them because of New South Wales State's law.
Since I looked foward to meet them, I was a bit shocked.

I wanted to buy souvenir there, but I couldn't. Sydney is so expensive.
I heard Sydney is one of the most expensive city in the world.
But I found the cheap souvenir shop in Circular Quay.
I bought kangaroo jerky there! That's taste was surprisingly good.
And my recommendation is a Wasabi Macadamia nuts.
If you have chance, please try them!

0 件のコメント: