2008年8月4日月曜日

The first day in Australia

We didn't decide who write first so I write.
Yesterday we came to Australia. It was a long trip.
We arrived at the airport and looked for the guide of Macquarie University.
However no one appeared and we worried.
When the guide found us and we met finally, I felt relief.
We went to Macquarie University by bus and met our host families there.
I am very lucky because my host family is very good!
I went to go to watch the soccer game which Anneliese, a daughter, played.
The game was very exciting and I have no doubt Anneliese was the best player because she made a shot to win the game!
In the after noon I enjoyed trampoline with Matthew, a son.
We romped around it too much and now I have muscular pain. I keenly realized that I was not young so much...
Anyway I had a great time!
Then we went to watch the football game that Matthew played.
The game was exciting but Kathy, a mother, said that she don't like football because it is dangerous.
To be sure they tackled the player who had a ball. If I were a mother, I worried very much!
Today we listend the guidance, made a student card and had a placement test.
All the things are new for me but I manage to keep up my surroundings.
I'll do my best.

0 件のコメント: